WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A SESSION
• An initial assessment is completed with a brief medical history including your physical, emotional and spiritual concerns.
• With your focus for the session, an intention is set.
• A debrief around your experience and what was supportive in terms of your intention along with any insights and guidance to further support you.
• After a session you may notice a sense of calm, lightness, balance, energy, or overall well-being as you integrate your intention. New insights, awareness and wisdom.
• A safe, comfortable, relaxing environment with a massage table to lie on, or if you prefer, a chair to sit in.
• Energy Healing and Cranial Sacral work may be done with hands on or off the body, always with your permission.
•You are fully clothed for Cranial Sacral Therapy and other modalities. For massage your body is covered while the area being worked on is uncovered.
•Mom and infant sessions may be in your home and are an organic process. A focus on Cranial Sacral Therapy with IN8 Guidance and possible tongue tie assessment. Father is more than welcome and encouraged to be present.
•Pre/Perinatal sessions may include IN8 Guidance or Cranial Sacral Therapy elements focusing on pre/perinatal concerns. May be for individuals exploring their own birth imprints or for mother and fathers to be.
• For IN8 Guidance sessions after an intentions is set, muscle testing identifies the number of items to be touched on. Intuitive images or metaphors guide a co-creative exploration process where energetic, somatic, shamanic and intuitive wisdom supports a deeper connection to your transformational process.
• Cranial Sacral Therapy and Energy Healing can be done with you staying on the phone throughout the session or arrangements can be made to connect at the beginning and end of a session. It is encouraged to remain present to the process for felt sensations, wisdom or insights.
DURATION AND PAYMENT
PLEASE NOTE PAYMENTS ABOVE ARE CANADIAN PRICES & DONATION BELOW IS AMERICAN
**IN8 GUIDANCE SESSIONS ARE BEING OFFERED BY DONATION. Please use the button below.**
I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions I had with Carey. She has a very grounded and caring approach. I have found the treatments to be very relaxing while gently aligning the body in a subtle but deep way. I would recommend Carey to anyone wishing to enhance their body’s overall strength and healing process.
– Irene Fitzpatrick, Holistic Body Worker
What I appreciate most about Carey’s craniosacral approach is her consistency with the practice. Having received sessions from Carey for over a year, I have valued that I know what to expect – a skillful, attentive, and deeply tune-in approach. Carey has helped me increase my body awareness, while bringing her unique humour, attention to overall atmosphere, and willingness to listen. Craniosacral has long been a favourite form of body work, so I offer these words with sincerity.
The integrated energy healing sessions provided me with a new sense of empowerment. Throughout the sessions Carey’s professionalism in providing me with a safe place to focus on the mind, body, and spirit, without judgement, dramatically increased my sense of well being.
I have had a number of treatments with Carey and they have always been very powerful. Carey is a very professional practitioner and is very intuitive in her work. She is skilled in Integrative Energy Healing (IEH), Cranial Sacral and Way of the Heart integrations. Most recently we did an integration from Way of the Heart to help clarify some issues I have been having. The treatment required me to delve deep into my heart to come up with answers that resonate with my spirit. Carey’s skillful guidance through the process helped me to determine what I needed to know. The outcome was very specific in what next steps I needed to take in order to continue on my spiritual journey. I would highly recommend Carey’s services to anyone in need of help with emotional and/or physical issues. I always leave a treatment with Carey feeling better than when I arrive. She’s great!
– Marie Harlow